Sunday, September 25, 2011

What is Beyond Texas?

Beyond Texas is...

Richmond, Virginia. 
Departure from Texas: October 30, 2011 at 5:30am.
Wish me luck!




Here's just a few things from the to-do list I gave myself to start in my new life: (not necessarily in this order)

1. Take a belly dancing class
2. Join a roller derby league
3. Make as many new friends as I can
4. Learn to live healthier and lose some weight
5. Take an acting class
6. Audition for a play
7. Buy a keyboard and work on music
8. Write an entire book series
9. Fall in love
10. Take more risks in life
11. Buy a car
12. Buy a house
13. Go on a ghost hunt
14. Road trip!
15. Learn a thing or two about video production...

That's a few in a looong list and I'm setting out to accomplish every single one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment