Sunday, September 25, 2011

Write Now

Quotes from me and ones that inspire me!


I do not possess the ability to draw or paint.
I cant sing or dance.
I can’t knit or sew.
 but I am an artist.
I have the ability to  put onto paper, words that tell an intriguing story.
I am a writer.
A writer is someone who, with just words, can paint a beautiful picture.
A writer can open up a world of imagination you didn’t realize was possible. 
When you open up a book and become so consumed in the story, you feel like you’re a part of it… you’re standing next to that character and feeling the same way that character feels,
that’s the art of a writer.
I am an artist.
My  inspiration is the world around me.
My paintbrush is my words.
My easel is my computer.
My canvas is the mind of my reader.  ~Me



Don't judge me by my family. They don't define who I was or who I've become.

Don't judge me by my friends. They don't control what I do or what I've done.

Don't judge me by my job. It pays my bills and keeps me fed.

Don't judge me by my home. It's a safe place to lay my head.

Don't judge my soul. It's bruised but getting stronger everyday.

Don't judge my thoughts. They will not be tampered by what you say. 

Don't judge me by my looks. God thinks I'm beautiful and loves me unconditionally.

Don't judge me by my faith. It's more powerful than your judgement will ever be  ~Me



"What is normal? Normal is only ordinary; mediocre. Life belongs to the rare, exceptional individual who dares to be different."
— V.C. Andrews


Don't offer me a smile if you don't plan on acknowledging me. Don't offer me your name if you don't plan on befriending me. Don't offer me your hand if you don't plan on guiding me. Don't offer me your heart if you don't plan on loving me.  ~Me


Art cannot be simply stated. It cannot be flawed. Art cannot be given one name, one description. Art is undefined. Whether is painting a picture, capturing a moment through a lens or unveiling a world through words... art has no boundaries! An artist to our own nature... We live art, We breath Art! ~ ME


Let go of the past, hope for the future and live the present gloriously.~ ME

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, Begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, Begin it now.- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.~ Helen Keller

Burning like the Phoenix, my soul lights the path to my future. It shall not be tarnished by the triumpths of life but flourish in every possible way.~ME







No comments:

Post a Comment