Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7!

I've offically been here 1 week and so far... so good. I still don't have a job but have an interview tomorrow. Hope it goes well. Today I helped Renee at the Nature Center that she volunteers at. I helped feed the turtles and lizards, but refused to touch the snakes. They also have a spastic chipmunk that I didn't really care to go near lol. It was gross because I had to handle worms and crickets but I got it done! :) So I've worked out a plan with Renee and Jay that I will just live here until I buy a car, that way when I move out I wont have to rely on Renee picking me up for work. I just hope I land a job that pays good enough. Jay says I need atleast 5,000 for a good cash car or even for a down payment on a used car. It's really stressful right now. I don't have my own room as I was promised but nothing I can really do about it. It's their house. I've already made it clear that I will help with bills, food, etc but Im not paying rent to sleep in a 4 year olds bed (which is where Im sitting at this moment) lol. Keep me in your prayers and wish me luck!

-PEACE-

No comments:

Post a Comment