Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Not Having A Good Start!

Well, I've been here 3 weeks and still have no job. I got a call for a grooming position at a dog resort. I went in for an interview, it went great and I was sure I made a good impression. She asked me to come in this morning for a "test day" to see how I work and groom. Again, I think it went great. She even had me fill out a bunch of paperwork including the w-4 forms, so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that usually mean you're hired. Apparently not at this place. After I finished grooming my last dog, she tells me she still has a few more applicants to interview and will give me a call in the next few days.... what??? I was so excited thinking I finally found a job. My stress levels were going down and I was finally starting to relax and now I get hit with a brick. I did get a call for an interview at another pet resort so hopefully that interview will go well and I wont get mixed answers. Keep me in your prayers and wish me luck. I really want it to work out here... I don't want to move back to  Texas and be the center of people's jokes thinking I just gave up. :(

1 comment: